2020.

by - February 29, 2020

Hello, I've been very busy with so many things since I just started degree early this February. I was an engineering diploma graduate and not furthering in the same field makes me anxious of my own decision. I wanted to further my studies in University I but I have doubt about my ability to further engineering again. I get into research university which is cool but not engineering instead I choose to further in education. After I accepted the offer, University I accepted my application. I was devastated and I thought I wouldn't get accepted so I cried. But alhamdulillah, I think the choice I made today will turn out just fine. I honestly don't like it here, I don't like the vibe or environment. Idk. But the lecturers are cool and studying become so much fun. Since studying is my priority then I guess it should be fine. But what sucks is that I need to meet new people, new friends ugh. I HATE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN. It's been 3 weeks and I still can't be by myself. I've been really quiet. I hope things turn out well after this insyallah. Please pray for me :)

You May Also Like

0 comments