2021

by - March 18, 2021

Bismillah, Hello everyone. The last time I updated this blog was a year ago. Now, I'm already in my 3rd semester degree. Alhamdulillah, everything went well. I achieved dean's list every semester and I'm still working on it to be consistent. There was a pandemic hitting the country last year on March and it went downhill from there. My father lost his job and I'm staying home till now for online class. It was quiet a stressful time for me to cope with my studies and do unstoppable chores like a housewife. But anyway, I think this pandemic has shown us a lot of things as well. When the first MCO happened, everyone stayed at home. We were able to do solat jemaah everyday and tazkirah and had dinner/lunch/breakfast together everyday. The best part was last year, my aunt got married. She's 32 and she was the closest to me. When she got married, I felt like I lose somebody. I'm both hurt and happy. Now, she is expecting her first child. I hope that kid looks like me so she knows how much she loves me haha just kidding. I am still single. Still. No changes about that. Oh, there is also one part of my story where I think I am recovering from my depression. I was able to talk to my mom about how she makes me feel after days not talking to her lol. I was really hurting. It was somehow childhood trauma blabla. I needed and crave for her attention, the compliment, the recognition of my hard work. I want to feel like she sees what I did. What I've been working on is for her and my dad. I want them to live a happier life, for god sake I'm really working on it. I'm tired. I just want her to see that and what I do house chores I want her to thank me not because I did it but just because she sees it. I'm telling you guys I'm crying right now.


okay I'm done, see you another year. lol 

You May Also Like

0 comments