Welcoming 2019.

by - December 30, 2018

Hi. 2019 is coming tomorrow and I'll be 21 soon. lol

I've been thinking lately. What will happen to me in another few years. Will I have the same desire as I have now? Am i going to be a better muslim or what. It bothers me and sometime I can't help but to think that it's the end of the world anyway. I should just care about my deeds to be judge later and not care bout anything else.
oh my god, i'm sorry i just rant on the last day of 2018. I should be more positive. sigh

The thing is I may be stress out for what coming after me, we all are. But that is not the way i'm going to live right now, "stressing". I'll be more positive and calmly finish my studies and just go with the flow. What happens, happened. I'm going to be stronger and more grateful for what I have and what Allah has planned for me. I'm not going to look back to the people who leaves me, I'll be nice to the people who reappear and appreciate those who stays up until now. I've learnt from 2018, things gonna get tougher in this world. It is how you control and manage it. No one is perfect, like NO ONE. If you meet someone who thinks that they are better than you, remember that they will soon realize they are making a huge mistake especially when they look down you. You are going to take the challenge and improve yourself to be better and prove to them that you aren't  the person you think they are. If you are losing your shit, you're going to get up and start changing things as it suppose to be. You are not going be sad over little things that ruins your life. You are much better than that. If you think you are lacking as a muslim and you think it's too humiliating to start learning again, you are wrong. You need to take one step after another slowly to Him and He will come back to you 10x faster. If you are depress, HELP YOURSELF FIRST. I've been doing it wrong this whole time by telling myself that I need help. While helping myself is much more important. No one gonna help you if you aren't helping yourself, even if you get the help you need if you don't bother caring bout it, then there is no point in that. Lastly, whatever struggles that you are facing right now. Allah will help you get through it. He knows your struggle so make doa and He will answer it sooner or later. You need to know that you can be sad over your struggle because you're an awesome human being. You are gifted with feeling sad, happiness, anger etc. Those people who told you that you need to stop feeling sad because other had it worse is not a bad person they are just a bad adviser. Other people may had it worse than you, but sometime they are gifted with a better way with handling their problems. 
It's a good thing if you can see their struggles as a motivation for you to be stronger, that's great. But please don't give up on yourself because Allah don't give up on you when you stop depends on Him. He loves you. 

Let's start being better together and make the world a better place to live. 

Believe me, Allah loves you more than anyone loves you. He will never leaves you. 
You can do this! 
With love and doa, 
shashu. 

You May Also Like

0 comments