2015

by - August 07, 2015

                                                                                             Hiiiii.

wow it really has been awhile since my last post.
I'm already 17 and it will be less than 3 months before I finish highschool.
I really just can't imagine how my life will be after highschool. fuh- /lap peluh/
So, 
bila cakap pasal 17 tahun of course SPM. /mengeluh/
Bila tah nak ada kesedaran yang dah tak cukup masa lagi,.. 
ok, yang penting mohon doakan kejayaan i ok uolls lol. 

To be honest, I feel scared and nervous and sad but happy at the same time.
alah ngko mesti paham kan lepas ni banyak benda tak yah buat yg melibatkan sekolah ni aha-
sedih lah jugak sebab mesti rindu my friends nanti.

So,insyallah next post i''l post a picture of us the whole class. 
I really love each one of em. Kalau nk rewind balik, I think kan....
I actually do have memories with each one of em. 
Especially, syaminar dengan Amirulhan and not to forget syafiah,

Whatever it is, semua benda yang I feel happy to leave ada juga benda yang i rasa berat hati nak tingglkan. 

So, i think that's all for now. 
bye bye /waves/

You May Also Like

0 comments